1. Scripture for the Day For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God… Ephesians 2:8
2. Praying the Theme for the Day Lord, it was a wonderful day in my life when I accepted the gift of Your salvation. I finally understood that you did all the work for my salvation on the Cross. These people I have been praying for ____(name of the person(s) you have chosen__ need Your gift of grace. Would You please help them understand about Your gift.
3. Ask the Lord to bring one special person from their past, who knows Him personally, into their life during this week, to show them His love and grace.
4. Pray a specific blessing for your folks in the area of their patience, asking God to supply them with this good grace to be patient with people around them this week. Ask the Lord to do this in a special way that will allow them to know that He is the source of this grace.
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. James 5:16 (New International Version)
When Paul wrote to the Roman Church about his intentions to come to them and share the Gospel with those who never heard, he quoted from the Old Testament book of Isaiah 52:15 saying: but as it is written: To whom He was not announced, they shall see; And those who have not heard shall understand. Romans 15:21
2. Praying the Theme for the Day Lord, ____(name of the person(s) you have chosen__ have not really heard nor understood the wonderful nature of Your gospel. As Your children talk about You, would You work in the minds of these so that they might grasp the great blessing You have provided and move toward following You?
3. Ask the Lord to bring a strong mature believer who your folks have never met into their lives to talk about His great love. Provide that believer with great favor so that the people I have been praying for will recognize Your life in him.
4. Pray a specific blessing for your folks today asking God to provide them with an answer to a problem they are facing and to do that in such a way that they will know the answer was from Him.
The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. James 5:16 (New Living Translation)
1. Scripture for the Day We will be praying for the Kingdom workers who God will bring into the paths of our friends. Paul wrote to Titus that he should remind the fellow believers to live their lives a special way energized by the Holy Spirit:
Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men…And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful. Titus 3:1-2 and 14
2. Praying the Theme for the Day Lord, ___(name of the person(s) you have chosen__ has/have someone in their life place who personally knows Your love and grace. I would like to pray for those people right now that You would give them the grace they need to come under the authorities that are in their life, to watch their tongue and be patient with all. Would You train them to be on the lookout for ways to do good to others and meet the need of being a friend to these I have been lifting up to You? Please speak through their words about Your life and the compassion of grace You can bring into these who need You.
3. For these last few days, concentrate on asking the Lord to ready several laborers to bring into their lives in the weeks ahead to witness about the love and grace He shows.
4. Pray a specific enabling of God's peace to come into their lives when they meet some hardship and with that the knowledge that the peace was supernaturally supplied by the Lord alone.
The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. James 5:15 (English Standard Version)
We will be praying for the Kingdom workers who God will bring into the paths of our friends. Paul wrote to the Church at Philippi about their character:
Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain. Philippians 2:14-16
2. Praying the Theme for the Day
Lord, thank You for positioning laborers of Your Kingdom around ___(name of the person(s) you have chosen__. I would like to pray again for those believers that Your grace would provide for them help so that they can walk in this world without complaining. Would You pour out a spirit of peace and joy upon them so they will not be tempted to live life as the world lives life? Would You move so within their lives that they might shine as lights in the world of these three? Thank You for using their lives as part of the way that you draw ___(name of the person(s) you have chosen__ to Yourself.
3. Ask the Lord to give major favor to these laborers as they are around these three folks who have been in my prayers for these last 38 Days.
4. Pray a specific blessing for the laborers who will continue the work in the weeks ahead.
The power of the prayer which a righteous person prays is great. James 5:16 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)
1. Scripture for the Day Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart. Jeremiah 24:7
2. Praying the Theme for the Day Lord, You promised that one day Your people Israel would be given a new heart. I pray for that day. But I also pray that You will give __(name of the person(s) you have chosen___ a new heart that they might know You and receive You as their Savior.
3. For this last day concentrate one last time for this cycle asking the Lord to bring several laborers into his/her life to show them His love and grace.
4. Pray a specific blessing for the special laborers today.
The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. James 5:16 (English Standard Version)